computeIT toolkIT is a series of design tools to allow for the quick and easy design of beam and column members. This includes moment resisting connections, beam and column members subject to combined actions, as well as purlins and girts. The computeIT ToolkIT also includes Expan/STIC Quick Connect Moment resisting connection technology.
computeIT ToolkIT - Features
computeIT ToolkIT provides users with the opportunity to:
computeIT ToolkIT now allows users to design Expan technology Quick Connect for connection of rigid moment connection:
The following system requirements have been identified for the use of computeIT ToolkIT. Whilst computeIT may be installed on other, older operating systems we cannot guarantee outputs.
- 32 bit or 64 bit operating systems: MS Windows XP, MS Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.01 or later
- 60 MB of available hard disk space
- 1200 x 800 or higher-resolution display
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device
- Internet connectivity for updates
- Net Framework 3.5 or above.